Think you know your office manager? Chances are you have no idea what they really think about the state of their career, practice operations, the staff and you – the dentist.
1-800-DENTIST® surveyed over 350 dental office managers to get their private insights on what’s really going on in practice management today. To say that most dentists would be shocked by their candid answers would be an understatement.
I’ll be sharing key findings from the survey in a special free webinar. Please join me for OFFICE MANAGER CONFESSIONS, this Wednesday, January 15th @ 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET.
This special, live presentation takes a deep look at the inner, secret life of managers and how it affects practice success. The webinar is filled with the kind of deeply personal insights office managers typically only share with their closest friends, family members and other managers. Highlights include:
- The #1 Soft-Skill Every Great Manager Needs
- Identifying the Biggest Staff Training Challenges
- The Looming Shortage of Experienced Managers
- Where Managers Unconsciously Drop the Ball
- Which Managers Get Paid the Most and Why
- Managers’ Biggest Gripes About Dentists
- Office Managers’ Top Career Concerns
- Where Managers Need More Support
Can’t make it? Register today to receive an on-demand replay link after the webinar. You’ll be able to access the recorded presentation. So don’t worry if the time doesn’t work out for you. Just register anyway!